In this video, we will show you how to use our Assignments feature, which is a great way to break up our content into smaller tasks for your students. You will learn how to create an assignment, as well as how to monitor your students’ submissions and their individual and overall accuracy.
Creating an AssignmentClick on Assignments at the top of your screen to access the Assignments feature. Follow these steps to create an assignment.
- Click on Create New Assignment.
- Give your new assignment a title.
- Select a class you want to assign it to.
- Select a due date.
- Select the content you would like to assign.
- Click on Assign.
- Confirm by clicking on Assign and send notifications.
The assignment automatically populates the estimated time of completion, the relevant video lessons, quiz questions and practice questions.
Assignment DetailsClick on an existing assignment. Under Class Progress you will see the following statistics:
- the number of assignments that have been submitted
- the number of students that it was assigned to
- the overall accuracy for the class
You can track each of your students’ performance on the selected assignment in the same section.